The pandemic hit the finance and banking world the hardest. Restricted movement of goods, temporary shutting down of businesses, and closed borders significantly impacted cross-border payments and transactions says, Jason E Fisher. Although digitization was present in banking before the pandemic, many small companies, SMEs, rural banks, and other financial institutions were still untouched by technology, leading to a substantial monetary loss. Another red flag was the approval and processing of finances. The manual handling and processing of data created a massive lag in the process, causing expensive mistakes and errors in approval. The advent of technology with salesforce plaid integration fueled the entire process to give secure and convenient access to financial data.
Jason E Fisher on How Is Salesforce Plaid Integration Streamlining Financial Processing
The pandemic anomaly created massive pressure on banks and financial institutions to shift towards technology. Earlier technology only emphasized consumer solutions. The global lockdown expanded the vision to target additional enterprise and corporate banking capabilities. The need for operational process enhancements was long due. Moreover, salesforce plaid integration addressed every issue associated with credit granting and fraud control capabilities. Integrating an intuitive and user-friendly dashboard helps create holistic and intelligent customer experiences.
Other benefits of this intelligent integration include:
- Lower customer acquisition costs
- Stronger customer engagement
- Better reach
In simplest terms, plaid is a layer of technology sitting over the top of the existing financial infrastructure. It is a platform equipped with tools and APIs that enable developers to interact. With different bank accounts, manage risks, and also execute payments. A user can easily connect with a bank to verify an account or its ownership. He/ she has complete access to account details, credit cards, loans, and investment details such as balance and transaction history.
As per Jason E Fisher, salesforce plaid integration ensures secure and reliable data connectivity that accommodates every financial demand with the help of a standardized data model. With the use of this plug-in tool, a user can unlock the following advantages:
- Instantly authenticate bank accounts with a simple input of information and ticking checkboxes; once the user clicks submit, he/ she receives secure credentials that provide complete access to the bank account.
- Understand every investment by gaining insights into balance history, investment account, holdings, and other transactions.
- Reduce unnecessary overdrafts and NSF charges and have complete visibility into current funds.
- Enable account pre-funding with immediate access to borrower’s fundings.
- Ability to perform a clean review of transactions with specific categories including location, data, merchant name, thus, improving comprehension and readability of data.
- Retrieve an entire summary from a user’s bank with complete transaction history, account balances, and holder information.
The best part about salesforce plaid integration is that anyone can utilize and leverage this tool for his/ her benefit says, Jason E Fisher. It can also be a bank, a lender, a fintech company, or anyone else who would like to conduct bank verification.
The experts understand the significance and urgency of such a tool in today’s times, where financial decisions need to be made within minutes. However, Salesforce plaid integration does just that. If you would like to learn more about this application, browse the companies right now.